Popular topics: What is covered by the standard LensCap Protection Plan? How does this whole thing work?

On high-value equipment, can LensCap+ take the place of the certificate of insurance requirement?

Yes. On some high-value equipment, we typically ask for a certificate of insurance covering rented production insurance. Purchasing LensCap+ will waive that requirement in most cases.

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support