Popular topics: What is covered by the standard LensCap Protection Plan? How does this whole thing work?

Are your drones registered?

Of course! All of our drones are registered with the FAA. 

If you are doing commercial work, the drone must be registered but more importantly you are also required to have taken a test and received an FAA Remote Airman’s Certificate. If you are a certified Remote Airman and will be flying the drone commercially, let us know and we'd be happy to provide you with a PDF of the registration at the time your rental ships.

If you are renting for recreational use - check out http://knowbeforeyoufly.org/ for guidelines and help registering yourself with the FAA. 

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support